Thursday, November 13, 2003

 Peanut, tu ne veux probablement pas lire ce qui suit - je suis désolée, mais il faut que je me défoule en quelque part !

Why my boyfriend's mother is a fucking bitch
(Or actually, her latest stunt)


I gotta start this a pretty long way back though.

My roommate has been having problems with her landlord, who's trying to make her pay for the toilet bowl that had to be fixed, saying my roomate is responsible. (Which she is not, as she's not the kind of person to use an axe on a toilet bowl)

So the landlord is mad, and she discovered that I was using a parking space in the building. Which my roommate isn't paying for. Except that she still hasn't talked to my roommate about it - only to me when she happened upon me in the doorway. She also told me other people in the place had complained we make too much noise. Which, again, is impossible, as we're barely ever home, and even when we are, we're just not yell-at-the-top-of-our-lungs-and-party-all-night-long girls. In the three months I've been here, there's never been more than four people in here.

My roommate started saying that she wanted to leave and everything - so I told myself if she left, I'd just move in with Peanut. Except that he lives in a nutshell, so first we would need to find a bigger place. We went through the classifieds last Wednesday, and it was supposed to be for entertainment purposes only, but we ended up visiting two appartments, and he made an application for one.

Which he got. Except that he's 19. And the landlord asked for an endorser. He asked his mother.
And fucking guess what ?

SHE FUCKING SAID NO !!!!!

She's not signing the damn sheet of paper ! She doesn't think it's "normal" that a landlord would ask something like that because he's supposed to "trust" her son. Just like that. And god forbid she should pay anything for him.

When he first got his actual appartment, his father paid the first month rent, and after a month or two they informed him that it was a loan. Of course. Or actually, the loan was 385$, but they've been telling him they wanted 400$.

So anyway. They're not signing the damn paper now, and we haven't been able to reach the landlord to ask him what happened now.

Worst case scenario I might endorse him - but am I really a better reference than he is ?

Anyways. Thank you.

May I ask : is it me ? Is it something I don't understand ?

Please : does anybody agree with that crazy old freak ?

No comments: