Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Ever heard of a sprained foot muscle ?

That's what it seems like to me : there is a specific spot that hurts, and it seems a little swollen, and I fucking can't move that area of my under foot.

Next question : how the fuck do you suppose I sprained a tiny muscle under my foot without noticing ?

I have no answer for that.

Anyway, right now I plan on getting dressed and driving to see my boss to tell them I'm not working this weekend - I could call him but unless he sees it he could very well not believe me.

And then on my way back I'll make a stop at the nearest medical clinic I can find to try and make an appointment with a doctor.

I'm not sure whether I'll make it or not to my class this afternoon - it's no big deal if I don't, because we're only supposed to turn in our thesis statement for our research paper, and I can probably give mine to the teacher next Monday after class. I haven't found my thesis statement yet anyway so...

Okay, now let's see if I can actually walk...

No comments: