Tuesday, March 09, 2004

So last night O.R. wrote me this angry e-mail filled with "OH MY GOD how could you think that blah blah blah", not even responding to what I wrote to her. Then she wrote a paragraph adressed to my boyfriend (remember, he's the good guy ?) saying that her bank admits their mistake and they're gonna send her a letter that she's gonna bring us on Friday.

Then I got fucking mad that I fucking have to be blamed for everything and I e-mailed her back, telling her that I was not the bad guy, that I was not going to apologize for believing what my bank told me, and that if she wanted to talk to my boyfriend, she should send her e-mails to him and not me.

Then I got mad at Peanut because damn it, on Saturday she was mad at both of us, and now she's only mad at me, what the fuck did you tell her and is the important thing to you only to excuse yourself ?. So he called her and she said she wanted to talk to me, and I didn't, and I made the right decision because she ended up hanging up in his face anyway. The thing is that she won't understand that it was normal that we believed that she tried to rob us and that she would've thought the same thing in our place. She's just panicking because OHMYGODIAMNOTACRIMINALETC and well, sorry, but I deny her that right to be mad right there.

So then I got online and I deleted her from my contacts, I blocked her on my hotmail and my msn messenger, so I'll never have to hear from her again. If she's coming around on Friday, I'm probably not going to be there anyway, but even if I am, I'm just going to totally ignore her. Peanut and she get along, they'll do the talk alone. The lease in only in Peanut's name anyway.

I've always been really nice to her, warning her when important mail or packages arrived here for her, but that's over. We also had calculated her furniture when we got insurance, (hers won't protect her belongings here) but if anything happens to her stuff, she can just shove it and pay for all I care.

Because if you insist on my being a real bitch and the mean one, well I fucking will be and you are going to be sorry.

No comments: