Tuesday, April 13, 2004

BREAK !

All right, I've already been working on my damn research paper for about two hours, and I'm getting really sick of hearing about bullying and everything. So I'm taking a break now. I'm almost done though, I have only my conclusion left to write. Then I have to revise everything and tweak stuff here and there... and then I have to write my sentence outline (which theorically shouldn't take too long, just pray with me) and then I have to write my works cited page, which will take an awful amount of time, but at least it's not going to take as much time as writing the actual paper.

Conclusion is really a bitch though. I usually write short conclusions, but this one needs to be about 250 words - which isn't really that complicated when you need to summarize your arguments - and I need to get my paper to be 8 pages... I'm at the bottom of page 7 right now, but I need to fill page 8 about halfway so it doesn't look too 7-page-ish....

Anyway. Sick and tired. Sick and tired.

No comments: