Friday, July 09, 2004

I don't need to go to hell now. This is it, and I guess hell is just maybe slightly hotter.

I left the apartment for about an hour to make a stop at the library and then go to Wal-Mart to have a double of my key made. (Found barely any books worthy of attention, I am such a bad teammate, I'll try to get stuff from the internet tomorrow, if I did not die from heat then)

So I came back here and nearly went right back out. The two ceiling fans are working, but all there is inside, as all windows need to remain closed, is HOT, HUMID air. Disgusting. I don't know how we're gonna be able to survive in here until Monday.

Anyway, so there was a message on the answering machine, from the delivering company for FutureShop, I called back, the guy asked me what had happened, what kind of damage had been done, and then he said he was going to call the landlord.

My boss also called me to ask me if I could get to work earlier, so I'm working at 2:30. Probably until 9, but I really don't mind so much. With this horrible humidity here, I'd really rather be elsewhere. I think Peanut and I are going to spend tomorrow completely outside.

So that was the latest news, I am dying from heat and humidity, send me positive vibes, people !

No comments: