Sunday, July 25, 2004

I think I forgot to mention that I did finally get rid of the text message that was bugging me. The guy at the Rogers store refused to switch my number though, because the computer would charge me (which, if he had not found another way to get rid of the message, would definitely not have been a valid excuse for me, I'm sorry), and all in all, three employees entertained themselves with my cell phone, and then suddenly the guy handed it to me, saying "It's gone". I asked how he had done it, and he said he only had deleted all messages, but he lied, because all my settings (ring tone, volume, message alert, etc) were back to what they are by default, ie when you buy the phone.
So I have no idea what he did but I can resume to, well, working and working and working. Although I did get some sleep in the past two days, at last, not enough to catch up but enough to make it through a normal day.

Souper Numéro 2 est annulé, finalement, ce qui au fond m'arrange bien.

Les statistiques de mon poll deviennent très serrées, ce qui m'amuse bien... Ma mère s'est fait un plaisir de dire ce qu'elle en pensait à Peanut avant-hier, au souper... surtout que, comme elle m'a fait réaliser, quelques jours avant ma fête, c'était notre anniversaire de 2 ans, et il ne m'a rien offert non plus - et moi, oui. (voyez comme je suis accomodante / comme je n'ai pas de mémoire). Enfin, j'ai même déjà un record de participation (bordel que c'est difficile de demander aux gens de participer), qui était auparavant détenu ex aequo par les questions "Est-ce raisonnable de payer 1000$ pour une TV 32 po ?" et "Avez-vous un blog ?". Je crois que je peux dire que les controverses soulevées autour de mon chum sont les plus populaires. Enfin, je vais attendre encore quelques jours, et ensuite j'ai l'intention de poser une autre question dans les mêmes lignes...

No comments: