Thursday, July 08, 2004

Of course stolen, but I've been wanting to do one of those stupid lists for a few days now.
To be honest, I'll admit that I deleted one because some things I am not just telling everybody.

(x) - you've done
(_) - you haven't done

(x) been drunk
(x) kissed a member of the opposite sex
(_) kissed a member of the same sex
(_) crashed a friend's car
(_) been to Japan
(x) ridden in a taxi
(x) been in love
(_) been dumped
(_) shoplifted
(_) been fired
(_) been in a fist fight
(_) snuck out of your parent's house
(_) ever had a crush on someone of the same sex
(_) ever dated someone of the same sex
(x) had feelings for someone who didnt have them back
(_) been arrested
(_) made out with a stranger
(x) stole something from my job (must specify that I just refuse to pay for the bottles of juice I rarely drink)
(_) celebrated new years in time square
(_) gone on a blind date
(x) lied to a friend
(_) celebrated mardi-gras in new orleans
(_) been to Europe
(x) skipped school
(_) slept with a co-worker
(_) been married
(_) gotten divorced
(_) had children..
(x) seen someone die.
(_) been to Africa
(_) had a crush on one of my Live journal/OD friends
(x) Slapped someone I loved
(_) Driven over 400 miles to attend a show/festival/fetish ball
(x) Been to Canada (well duh)
(_) Been to Mexico
(_) Been on a plane
(_) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
(_) Thrown up in a bar
(_) Purposely set a part of myself on fire
(_) Eaten Sushi
(_) Been snowboarding
(x) Met someone in person from the internet (well, if AAB counts)
(_) Had real feelings for someone you knew only online
(_) Taken partially nude/nude photos of yourself
(_) Been in an abusive relationship
(_) Been pregnant or got someone pregnant
(_) Lost a child
(x) Gone to college
(x) Graduated college
(x) Had sexual intercourse of any kind
(_) Tried killing urself
(x) Taken painkillers
(x) Love someone or miss someone rite now

No comments: