Thursday, July 08, 2004

Washing machine update : Peanut talked to our insurers, and they said again that they weren't the one that were supposed to evaluate the damage. They agreed that FutureShop should have to pay for this (as did the landlord, can't remember if I mentionned it, my brain is kinda blank right now). They said they'd call back at the end of next week, then to come around, check what's been fixed, see the invoice for our washing machine (to prove that it's a new one), that kind of thing. Now they're supposed to call our landlord and I'm expecting that I will get a call from him or his wife afterwards.

The lady downstairs is gone to Ontario for a whole week. I thought that was very funny, although it's not, really.

Other than that, have you guys heard what's happening to Hotmail ? We'll soon have 250 mb of space instead of the ridiculous 2 we have now. I've been hating them ever since I got my hotmail adress, but now I'm beginning to think they might be on the right path. Who knows ? Miracles happen, they say.

No comments: