Thursday, July 22, 2004

You won't believe this one. I don't, anyway.

So Peanut got himself a cell phone this week, so now we can exchange text messages. Except that last Tuesday, Peanut, in his twisted mind, thought he would text-message me a graphic - although he knows my cell phone is this old thing that can't view graphics.

So I can't view the graphic - actually, I can't even view the text message. I don't even have a new text message in my inbox, so I can't even delete it and now every damn time I turn my cell phone on I'm told I have a new text message. Annoying. Called customer service yesterday, the lady tried something and it didn't work. Called again today and this other lady said there was nothing she could do.
WHAT ????

So I'm bound to have this annoying message with me until I finally get a cell phone that accepts graphics. (hey, what a nice birthday gift that would be)
I think, however, I am going to go to a Rogers store and ask them if they can just switch my phone number to another phone that accepts graphics so we can view the damn thing and then switch it back.

Once again, what were the odds ?

No comments: