Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Funny event from yesterday I have to remember when I write my own sitcom :

Quartz, B and S are waiting in the car at this gas station, while Peanut is inside to buy junk. This girl, obviously an employee there, is outside, waiting for somebody to come and fill up their tank. She is petting a dog.
Inside the car

B : Hey, there's a dog.
Quartz : It's ugly.
B : What ? It's a cute dog.
Quartz : It's brown.
B (laughing) : It's brown !
Quartz : Brown isn't beautiful.
S (seeing the girl) : Oh, not her ! I hate her !
Quartz : Told you that dog couldn't possibly be cute.
S : I hate that girl.
B : Who is she ?
S : Went to school with her. Can't remember her name. I don't remember the names of people I hate.
They see Peanut finally walk out of the store. He takes a few steps towards the car, sees the girl and goes to her to give him two kisses on the cheeks.

(insert proper amused/disgusted/surprised yelling coming from the car)

No comments: