Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Okay, peoples, you have to know something, although it's probably nobody's fault (here, at least).

If you call at 8 in the morning, it has to be important. If you are calling when I am trying to catch up with the hours of sleep I am lacking right now, I will not answer the phone. (that is for your own good, so deal with it)
However, if you call at 8 in the morning and let the phone ring three damn times, before the answering machine starts, you are bound to be very stupid. Because if it's important enough for you to call this fucking early, it's important enough for you to wait for the answering machine and leave a message.

I have no idea who that was, but thanks, I'm up now.

Other than that, let's all take a second to personally congratulate DraG for his latest stunt, ie screwing up the guestbook template lol. It's quite traumatizing when you're not expecting it, and I have to apologize because I can't do anything about it. All I could do is delete the message, and I won't do that, because I only delete really, really stupid messages. So let it be a lesson to you all not to type hundreds of periods one after another with no space between them. My guestbook is stupid and it will not trunk "words", and words are what are between spaces. That's why the template got screwed up.
There probably is a way for me to make the guestbook trunk things, but it's probably far too complicated for me, and as it's the first time it happens in 3 years, in about 450 messages, I don't think it's worth it. So we'll have to wait until 10 more people sign the guestbook and that specific message gets bumped off the page. The page it falls on will be screwed up too, but at least the first one, the one you automatically see when you click the "worship me" link, will be fine.
Still. I saw many, many people screw up their blog template, but the guestbook, never. ;)

No comments: