Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Today is, as far as I'm concerned, the last day of class. We have this 50% terminology test - which I have to study for before noon - and after that, I only have to finish up my linguistics paper. And that shouldn't be too hard.

I forgot to mention : I got another 79% for this class. I'm pretty sure the teacher whishes he could kill me.

We're almost supposed to hand in our last research in terminology this afternoon, but I'm getting a bit worried about my teammates. We exchanged a few e-mails last night, this girl was supposed to put everything together in a single document and then e-mail it to me so I could save it on the two diskettes the teacher asked for, and I am still waiting to receive the file. Anyways.

My upper back is tensed. Peanut says it's stress. Might be. But I achieve much more under pressure.

I don't think I will be attending tomorrow's linguistics class. I was thinking about just going in at 6:30 to hand in my paper and then leave, but supposedly we're all having a drink afterwards - and afterwards is about 9 o'clock. But I don't want to go to class ! (btw, that was my latest version of Chicken Run's "But I don't want to be a pie !" Just so you know.) This girl said she was going to go shopping and we should call her after the class is over. I'm thinking I might go have dinner somewhere. Or not. I'll probably end up going to the fucking class anyway.

I have to get off this computer now. Need to study. *sigh*

No comments: