Tuesday, September 14, 2004

You wouldn't think men stick together so much, but they do.

I already mentioned how Peanut and I disagree on what to do with the bath carpet after taking a shower. I rinse it and let it rest on the edge of the bathtub. Peanut rinses it and sticks it up on the wall.
I think it looks absolutely ridiculous, but I save my energy for more worthy disagreements and deal with it. He takes his shower at night, and I take mine in the morning : therefore, the carpet rests on the bathtub the whole day, and I consider myself satisfied.

However, my father came over last night to check that noise my car's been making (he says it just might be normal because that car isn't used all that much and I just took it for a long ride to Québec city and back, but he's still gonna take off the wheels on Thursday to make sure. He better, because it used to be noisy only when I turned left, and now it's being noisy even when I'm going in a straight line, and it's highly annoying.) and he went to the bathroom. Then he came out :

Dad : Does your carpet hang onto the wall on its own ?
Quartz : Well, yeah.
Dad : That's not a crazy idea.
Peanut (enthusiastic, in-your-face attitude) : HA !!!

No comments: