Friday, October 01, 2004

basics
1. name: Quartz
2. age: 21
3. hair color: brown, with lighter ends (trying to get rid of that dye)
4. eye color: blueish-green
5. birthday: July 15th
6. gender: female

habits
7. do you bite your nails? I used to, I quit in high school, but I kinda started again in the last months, so I'm using nail enamel to quit again. Works for me.
9. do you gesticulate while talking? All the time.
10. are you a picky eater? Okay, let's settle this : YES I am picky, BUT it's become some kind of urban legend over time. I'm not extremely, annoyingly picky, thank you.
11. something weird you can do: Say the alphabet backwards.

either/or
12. apples or oranges? Apples
13. spring or autumn? Spring, because everyday it gets warmer, not colder.
14. cats or dogs? none. I'm done with animals.
15. mom or dad? depends
16. right or left? Right
17. blondes or brunettes? I'm a brunette, but most of my friends are blondes. Who cares anyway ?
18. democrat or republican? this doesn't really concern me, but I will say that Bush is an idiot.
19. tall or short? Short. Thank you.

love
21. most recent ex: hmm...
22. current crush: what ??!!
23. sexual preference: I'm straight
24. what base have you gotten to? I'm beginning not to like this quiz. Anyways : if you have to know, you already know.
25. to whom did you last say "i love you" and meant it? Peanut. Obviously.
26. who last told you they loved you? Peanut. Obviously.
27. who do you want to say it to, but haven't? uh...
28. who did you last kiss? Peanut. Obviously. (copy & paste, copy & paste)
29. who did you last hug? copy & paste...
30. first crush: ! um... his name was Kevin.

Complete the sentence
31. I love to: travel
32. I miss: copy & paste...
33. I hate: that I have nothing to do right now. 0catch webhosting service.
34. I wish I could: do a hell of a lot of things...
35. If I had a superpower, it would be: to move stuff with my mind.
36. My favorite place is: probably my car. It's the only thing I've got that's only mine.
37. I want to be: I erased what the girl I stole the quiz from had written, but really, I would keep her answer.
38. I like to play: All Myst games.

No comments: