Monday, October 18, 2004

You guys are not going to believe this.

My next work term is, well, next term and I'm going to Ottawa. For real, this time.

I just got a phone call from Lady Co-op asking me if I would mind working next term in Ottawa. There's one place left for January, while this summer, when I was supposed to have my next work term, there are far many more students than employers.

So I'll have an interview in two weeks and I will be in Ottawa next term. Weird. It's Ottawa-related trauma all over again. I feel so hyper.

I asked to spend the two terms after that in school, so I could catch up with my fellow co-op students again, but still. I'm meant to be alone. Really. I'm not meant to hang out with people. Somebody up there wants me alone.

Nothing is ever simple in MY world.

No comments: