Friday, November 19, 2004

Wow ! Things in my fridge are beginning to unfreeze, so nice... The door of the fridge was too low. When you shut the door, it's supposed to push a small pin which turns the light out in there. Our light was always on, and the thermostat is next to the light, so it kept freezing because there was heat caused by the light, all the time. When Repairman told me that yesterday, I suddenly was reminded of Tweety saying "you know, a lot of men think the fridge light remains on when the door is shut..."

I am conducting a third interview with Jillian this afternoon - actually, I'm there mostly as the moral supporter and the note taker, but still, I have to be there. It's actually funny, because so far we've interviewed only French people and it's pretty funny because the interview has to be conducted in English for Jillian to be able to get everything. And as they're French, they don't really notice my accent, and as long as they don't know my name, they think I'm English too. Which amuses me. Same thing, when we all go out to the restaurant, we all order in English. It's like role playing... :)

Gotta go to work !

No comments: