Monday, December 06, 2004

The good thing about my work term being over soon is that I'll be away from that randomness. It's not a bad thing, I know, but having people walk in my office and ask me random questions without me knowing where the hell they're going with this, it just freaks me out.

This is sad, because I, myself, am random like that, so got to wonder how much I freak people out, but anyway.

Or maybe it's just a pattern thing.
I've talked about those personality patterns, long ago, how everybody has one and how some of them take time for you to really get them. Well, it might not take a while for you to get them, but that period of time when you don't really sucks, because everything someone does just confuses you. At least it does me. So I'm thinking, this particular guy, I thought I understood his pattern for a while, and then it turned out I didn't, so I guess that's why I'm so freaked out now, because I used to think it plain funny when he did that.

Anyway. I'm out.

No comments: