Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The following is edited from last night... how pathetic, I know, but, well, I used to freewrite / journal in philosophy, now I'm blogging in French. Oh well. I'm addicted. So sue me.

Isn't it funny how you never see something until, well, it just hits you, out of nowhere?
It's always bothered me that I didn't get why I suddenly started losing weight two years ago. At first I thought it was obvious: I had just joined a gym and working out for the first time in over two years. But I stopped going to the gym and now the only workout I get is walking in the metro plus some strength training once every blue moon - and the weight is still going down, slowly, steadily.
Not that I would mind, but any doctor will tell you: your weight going down or up for no apparent reason means something.
And I kept wondering what the hell until I was walking outside, not thinking of anything in particular, and then it hit me: I started losing weight right when I got out of cegep.
Ha.
I mean, do you know?

No comments: