Monday, February 14, 2005

Wow. Boy am I troubled.

I just found an e-mail in my inbox from Lingo Star Language Service offering me, having read my rambling about my never-to-happen Ottawa internship, a placement in Vancouver.

This is probably as troubling as it gets. I mean I have wanted to go to Vancouver ever since I got into the co-op program and suddenly I'm finding it on a golden plate in my inbox one morning.

Then again, I already have a job for my summer work term therefore I would only be available next winter and this is probably not the time frame they had in mind BUT still. I never, ever thought I would EVER get a job offer through my blog. Wow, wow, wow.

I am not going to e-mail them back right away, I am way too puzzled to compose anything that's supposed to make sense right now. But, I mean, do you know? This is one expression I got from working with Jillian. I say "do you know" all the time now. Crazy.

No comments: