Friday, April 08, 2005

Tweety - you're sooooo cute.

Of course the theory wasn't written by a professional of any sort - thank god.
Still - it was written by a guy and it's also a guy claiming he agreed with it who linked to it.

(I really need to put in a quote from Ally McBeal, but it's so appropriate I can't help it: I'm oath to leave a print on your naiveté... - there was an adjective right before naiveté but I can't remember it... oh well)

I'm not going to argue over this again with you, we've been through it over and over again, I just have a few points I need to say:

1. Nobody ever said you couldn't be friends with a man. Just expect, well... the expectable.
2. You're really only proving my point when you say that you don't know a guy who would fail the mentioned test.
3. Two words: Lac Braie. What did Djo and Gab tell you while you were there?
...
There ya go.

No comments: