Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Thing that annoys the bitch out of me #9485 :

When someone calls at 10 o'clock at night and doesn't leave a message on the answering machine when you don't pick up. I've said it before, but when it's worth calling either early or late, it's worth leaving a message. If it's not worth leaving a message, then you shouldn't be calling at all.

Thing that annoys the bitch out of me #9486 :

When someone calls at 10 o'clock at night, doesn't leave a message on the answering machine when you don't pick up AND THEN calls again 10 minutes later, exclaiming, when you tell them what an uninteresting time of the day they've chosen : "Well I called 10 minutes ago and you weren't there, so you're certainly not sleeping!!!"

I think if I were to suggest to that kind of person that I tend not to pick up the phone when I'm in bed when it rings, their brains might litterally explode...

No comments: