Saturday, July 02, 2005

Funny. I stumbled upon an online quizz I did a few years back and it's titled Which member of the Endless are you?. I didn't know it then - I just wanted to do as many online quizzes as possible on that day - but I know now that this test is related to a Neil Gaiman's book (can't remember the title) that I intend to read one day... That writer happens to be Tori Amos' friend and they keep referring to each other throughout their respective work... My result indicated You are Desire! and it caught my eye purely because this exact line can be found in Tori Amos' Another Girl's Paradise. I checked on the website presenting the quizz and that's when I found out that the Desire from the quizz and the Desire from the song are the same Desire.

Funny coincidence.

No comments: