Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'll stop and I'll think of me. Because only I can feel. There's no imagining, presuming, or interpreting. No matter what I do, there's only me.

And I am where I am because the road you put me on only led here. And if it has to be, my greater glory is achieved just by watching the scenery and not moving.

But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights
The shades and shadows undulate in my perception
My feelings swell and stretch, I see from greater heights
I realize what I am now too smart to mention - to you
You'll say you understand
You'll never understand
I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why
I don't know what to believe in
You don't know who I am
You'll think I need appeasing when I start to cry
But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie


However, your longing for your own greater glory does not affect me and I will not allow anyone to use me to boost their greater glory.

No comments: