Monday, January 09, 2006

C'est fou à quel point je suis de bonne humeur aujourd'hui. Vraiment. Ça n'arrête plus.

Pourtant j'ai pas beaucoup dormi la nuit dernière et on a tenté de me coller des trucs idiots sur le dos, mais vraiment, plus j'y pense, plus je trouve tout ça hilarant. Really.... I used to think I couldn't cope for the life of me, but it appears I just might be the one to do it best right now. I'm settled. I know where I am. I know where I'm going. I know what I think. I totally know what I feel. And I just know where this is all going. I'm settled. So again, I've done the right thing / I was never worried about that.

I've just smashed my own soul to pieces so many times before that no matter what anybody does to me, they can't do worse. Nobody but myself gets to break me down. Maybe I have learned to cope - a little.

But on the other hand, I always was all right once I knew what to do next.

C'est triste qu'il y ait autant de gens qui n'ont pas le courage de leurs opinions.

And it's sort of sad that you ain't me.... because if you were, maybe you'd stand a chance!

No comments: