Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's not like I have a choice, really.

My actions are direct consequences of yours, whether you want to see it or not - and knowing you, you probably don't. Denying any level of responsibility seems to be your favorite pastime.

I'm not going to fight for you.
You are perfectly entitled to denial.
I just wish you could stop shoving your denial down everybody's throat as Higher Knowledge.

I said it before: I know you lie. I'm not sure what you hope to achieve by lying so much, but you should know that we all know. And I personally hate the way you're being so hypocritical and condescending about it.

All I ever asked from you was respect, and I gave you your chance, over and over again, but I never mattered enough for you to take it.

I don't know who you are anymore.

I'm talented enough to pretend you are who I used to think you were, but don't think you got your game. I will admit I really don't have a clue what it is you see in me right now - I don't see the point of your lies when you could just spare yourself the trouble and walk out. I mean if you actually cared, you wouldn't feel compelled to lie; but if you don't, why even bother?

No comments: