Thursday, April 27, 2006

I've been so busy all day working on that urgent mandate, going through a ton of documents both on the network and in the huge files an assistant brought me and also going through many, many e-mails, solving stupid protection problems in documents and the like - and when I'm busy I forget a lot of things.

I forget tomorrow is my last day at work and I have a ton of little details to get done before I leave in order to get paid and get the firm paid too, I forget I can't work during my lunch hour tomorrow because my boss is inviting me and the three assistants to lunch, I forget tomorrow is my last day at work, I forget I haven't paid my credit card yet, I forget tomorrow is my last day at work - and most of all, I forget today is payday and when I finally log on to my account to pay my credit card bill, I am instantly cheered up by the presence of an amount of money I wasn't expecting to see!

No comments: