Friday, May 19, 2006

I said you don't need my voice
Girl, you have your own
But she never thought it was enough of


I think as a parent, your greatest failure has to be bringing up to the world children who lack a personality of their own.
Plagiarism ain't no life style. Get real. You suck. Find something you're good at.

I think everybody settles in life (see traumatizing Ally McBeal episode), but calling it victory is sort of over the top. We settle out of fear, out of despair. We should face it.
Sometimes the next best thing is safe, and the need for safety is stronger.
Sometimes you pretend to run away from the next best thing only to fool and play with others, because down the line, you never had any sort of intention of choosing anything other than settlement.

It's so ugly. It makes everyone want to puke. You'd puke yourself if you were looking. But I wouldn't want that. It wouldn't be as funny.

Words thrown in the air are just that - words thrown in the air. That's what I take them to be. If they have grasp on you, get therapy.
And the need for the watchtower - that's wasting public funds and therapy is cheaper.

I'm not scared. I'm not sorry. I'm not moving an inch.

This has got to be the most hilariously pathetic story of all times.
Somebody find me a second-hand Oscar.

What you wanna say?
Had to have it your way, had to play games...

No comments: