Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sometimes, actions are reactions.

You don't necessarily choose to react, but you do choose how you act.

In other words, say I do something. Maybe you wish you didn't react - but you do, despite yourself. That might be sort of out of your control.
But your line of action certainly isn't.

So my actions might result in a reaction from you - but they certainly don't cause actions. Nobody ever forces you to act in a certain way. There are always options and down the line you are the only one to take your pick.

Don't give me the I-wasn't-myself-due-to-extraordinary-circumstances crap. Each and every one of your actions are you - maybe not your everyday you, but they are within you.
It might be hard to accept, but you are not all cute and beautiful and driven by outside forces.

Actions may be explained as being reactions to some trigger, but the trigger does not justify them because you always get to choose your line of action.

It's about time you faced it. You did something idiotic because you're an idiot. Period.
Stop taking my words and making up new sentences with them. What I might've said on May 23, at 11:37 was not a general statement that applied to May 24 and every following day. Believe what you wanna believe but you should know that you are still just interpreting, as fucking always.
If you had a problem with me, it was your responsibility to speak up. I didn't because, newsflash, I didn't have a problem with you. I probably was the only one bright enough to turn to the person I had a problem with for answers. Oh, and if you'll remember, I told you to do the same because I wouldn't solve anything for you. Now if you were having too much fun selling yourself to do it, it's not my problem.

I'm not perfect but there's no way I will take the blame for your stupidity. The skating, bicycling and lying bitch is in you, say hi, and I certainly didn't create her.

Blame it on your lying, cheating, cold, deadbeating, two-timing, double-dealing, mean, mistreating, loving heart, honey.

No comments: