Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Things are looking up.

Last night I managed to speak to my geology teacher who, as it turns out, is making take my final on Friday so I can catch my plane on Monday. She asked me a few questions when I went to talk to her during the break and then asked that I come talk to her again at the end of the class. From her questions and her request, I knew I just had gotten DraG in trouble, but I'll talk about that in another post because I frankly don't have the strength right now.

[Digression]
Which reminds me, I thought maybe I could ask DraG to write a post regarding this story, and this got me thinking I have very talented readers and it could be nice to have them as guests of my blog sometimes. However, I quickly remembered most of my readers are scared to death by the guestbook, let alone an actual post. So if anyone feels like guest-writing on this blog about pretty much any topic - publication still subject to my approbation - go ahead, but I won't make it something official until my readers are ready to take it!
[/Digression]

Plus, this morning I saw the new cell phone I ordered and was worried that I had not yet received was shipped overnight and left Ontario a little before midnight, yesterday.

No comments: