Friday, July 14, 2006

Last night, he asked "what's the point?" and I said "the point is remembering". And he asked "why?" and I said "so as not to forget".

I have to remember because I forget, I forget everything, I forget the past and the future, I even forget what it was like on those days when I was so sick, and it's wrong. You can let things go but you shouldn't let them slip away because they're truth and if you let truth get away, you're lost.

So you should know I'm always going to come back. I'll have forgotten, but I'll pay, whatever the price, and I'll take everything, pain, fear or regrets, in order to gain back my memories, every damn time around because not forgetting is the whole point.

After all, I'm still me, I'm still here, and everytime you look you'll see me because I'm here forever.

No comments: