Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I was going to go to bed over an hour ago but never made it.

I bought my two beside tables at IKEA this morning - I was going to wait until I started working and getting paid but my father volunteered to loan me the money because it is right now that I have time on my hands that I can spend mounting ceiling fans or asembling furniture. I asembled the first one during the evening - took me a whole hour. Asembling the table wasn't complicated but attaching it to the bed certainly was a bitch. Anyways. After I was done it was nine o'clock so I figured I should wait until tomorrow so as not to annoy the neighbors with the occasional noise I made with the hammer.

But instead of going to bed, I figured I had gotten good enough at asembling furniture that I might as well add challenge to it and do it silently.
So I now have my two bedside tables mounted on my bed. Thank you, thank you.

That was pretty much the last piece of furniture I'm getting until probably a month or two, so rest reassured that you will hear no more IKEA stories.

No comments: