Saturday, November 25, 2006

A. I waited 20 minutes in line at Canadian Tire but it was worth as it's gotten me a new coffeemaker. I plugged it immediately and set the clock so if I drop the damn coffeepot on the floor again, at least I'll have actually done something with the thing before.
B. While I was there, I also got myself a Christmas tree along with a few ornaments. The fun things about this is this is my second first Christmas tree.
C. En allant chercher ma cafetière dans les rayons, j'ai vu que les moules en silicone étaient en spécial. J'ai donc été obligé de m'en procurer deux. J'avais pas le choix !
D. Today I really need to clean up the mess this appartment has become. I begun doing so this morning and there's already a good difference. I still have empty boxes in the kitchen that have been waiting for me to put them away in the locker. I also need to unpack my CD's and DVD's. I have one box filled with thing-a-ma-dings to unpack. I also have three boxes filled with books that are yet unpacked, but I still don't have anywhere to put them, so those are gonna have to wait some more. But generally, I've been here for almost two months now and maybe it's time it started to show.

No comments: