Monday, January 22, 2007

SupraToaster
You probably remember having seen a similar picture a few weeks back but I had to post it again because Peanut significantly improved his drawing. So I figured that if I was to post it again, I might as well post the whole story again, except in English this time.

So one night, a few years ago, Peanut came home, having bought a ridiculous Collector's Transformer that had cost him 100$. Which I thought was the equivalent of taking out that bill and setting it on fire. And I told him that it wouldn't be so bad if, at least, the damn Transformer doll could transform into something significantly more useful than a huge truck - something like, say, a toaster.

At the time, Peanut had drafted that new and improved Transformer, but never got around to actually finishing it up - but he started working on it again a few weeks ago.

So this is the Final Version of Peanut's Supra Toaster (okay, the name's French, so sue me), the killer Transformer that throws 4 toasts at a time at his ennemies and also whips those who attack him from behind with his wire and that, once the battle is over, transforms into a cute little red toaster in perfect working order.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'est du bon travail ca!

Quartz said...

Tu te crois vraiment anonyme ou...? :P

Anonymous said...

de quoi parlez vous donc :PPP