Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So Annoying Arab dude called again last night. The first time he didn't say a word so I hung up on him, the second time I let the answering machine pick up, and the third time, I took the call and proceeded to repeatedly ask the guy if he understood English while he kept mumbling something to me in a language I'm not sure I can identify.

Anyways, when he asked me again where was Abder, I took DraG's advice and let out an exasperated "He's dead!"

I wasn't expecting much from it, but I swear to you guys, the dude hung up and stopped calling. Either he believed me or he acknowledged how crazy I am.

The thing you should remember from now on is DraG apparently has a thorough expertise of crazy Arab idiots, so next time you have problems with them, turn to him.

No comments: