Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I really need to get my hands on this. Else I'm probably gonna catch a deadly virus. And die. Or something.

They were on the Archambault website a few months back, but of course now that I'm ready to pay the required crazy amount of money, they've disappeared. They're not on Amazon, they're not on Renaud-Bray; the only place I could find them was on the Chapters website, which identifies the set as "unavailable".

As for the official website linked to above, the province/state field only lists American states. Which obviously causes a problem when I try to proceed to check-out.

So I'm stuck. See Murphy's Law. See Story of Quartz's Life. See Let's Annoy the Bitch Out of Quartz Conspiracy. And stuff.

But really. If you're going to try to keep people from downloading your work, you better make it readily available to them for purchase...

No comments: