Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More knee-related thoughts
Because speaking of uninteresting stuff makes the occasional interesting tidbits even more so


1. My first university work term was supposed to be in the Ottawa region. During that term, a bunch of us were supposed to take an appartment together. DraG and I planned on spending most of that term being bored, and we'd decided one of our entertainment devices would be jogging. It probably wouldn't have happened though, because DraG and I are both equally lazy, and our laziness hits previously unheard of peaks when we're together. Although I did start jogging when I got here, whereas DraG did not during his internship.
But anyways: this means my left knee would've died on me during my student days, when paying for physiotherapy would've annoyed me a hell of a lot.
So that's yet another reason I had to be thankful to stay on the South Shore back then.

2. About 3 weeks after I started jogging, I got this Patellofemoral Syndrome and I got arthritis in my foot.
Two weeks ago, Maridi tore a muscle in her leg bicycling.
Really, folks: just WATCH us crazy chicks take over Tunisia.

No comments: