Thursday, June 14, 2007

Random food-realted thoughts brought to you by a quick review of the credit card bill I'll have to pay next weekend:

1. I'm beginning to suspect I might have stopped eating when I got back from New York City. I had noticed my groceries totaled a smaller amount than before, but I've got actual numbers before my very eyes, now: the average amount I spend on groceries every two weeks has decreased by 20$. That's, like, a lot.
2. I'll have spent more money on physiotherapy than I have on food this month. Very, very depressing.
3. So there's about 40$ worth of food missing in my fridge - but I still have way too much food. I mean, it's gotten to the point that I'm writing down what I need to cook next in order to use all that food before its "best before" date. In priority order. Seriously.

No comments: