Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Trash Mystery - Update


For a few weeks now, my trash bags had been wisely staying where I put them.

Until tonight.

I went jogging - and because you're so kindly asking, I'll tell you that I ran 5 minutes more than usual and that my knee remained quiet until the 22nd minute, and that I'm putting ice on it right now mostly because I'm supposed to because it already has stopped aching - and I intended to take my trash bag to the street when I got back, before I went inside.

I was pretty surprised to find the whole trash container had disappeared this time.

I took out my recycling bins anyway, and what do you think I found at the end of the driveway?
My trash container.

So, good news is, we now know one thing for a fact: someone is taking my trash to the street for me on a regular basis - this is no identity theft threat or Amélie Poulain-style stunt.

Okay, so I must admit I thought to myself on my way home that it would be nice if someone did take out my garbage for me this week because the bag was quite disgusting.

Now I have to figure out who the hell is crazy enough to do that.
I think it would have to be either my landlord or Agnan, my upstairs neighbor.
I am definitely going to have to ask them straight up.

However, I don't think I'll ever work up the nerve to ask whoever it is the most important question: WHY?????

No comments: