Friday, July 06, 2007

A birthday is the perfect time to reflect on all the time you've wasted or how little you have to account for all the time that's passed you by.

Last year was a pretty good time for that kind of reflection, as I had, um, well, basically, nothing: shitty life, shitty friends, shitty roommate, shitty appartment, no money, no job, no degree. Seriously: name it - I probably didn't have it.

I still have some more time left to convince myself not to look at it this way this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on, this year you have everything, great friends, an awesome furry roomate, a nice apartment, a degree and, eum, oh, a great job and a neighbour who takes your garbage to the road. Plus you have me, who can introduce you to drive-ins, cool musicians and all the other great things of this world that you've never heard of. Your life rocks!

Ps. I can't remember if that's how we usually write my nick.

Quartz said...

Well, it's your nick, so you get to spell it however you like, I guess...