Saturday, August 25, 2007

Okay, so I bought ibuprofens and took two of them immediately. (Do those induce drowsiness? Because I did spend a few hours yawning. And I never, ever take anything stronger than regular strength acetaminophen...) The pain is now at a more appropriate and bearable level, and it better sort itself out because damn it, never in my life have I in any way wished to wind up spending hours waiting in a hospital because an idiot rode a freaking bike into me.

Anyway, I should tone the bitching down, so here are two links you should visit if you could use a laugh or two: Pachelbel Rant (thanks to Ananas-au-carré; and I dare each and every one of you not to have Pachelbel's Canon stuck into your head after watching that) and Fiona Apple's Not About Love Video (I've had the CD for almost two years now and I just can't seem to get tired of watching this one; and it's also very entertaining/disturbing to those who know me because she and I definitely have very alike facial expressions...).

Yay happiness.

No comments: