Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Let's Cheer Quartz' Parents Up This Holiday Season Operation-
As you can probably imagine, dear readers, my parents haven't exactly been bursting with joy this year. My Mom is still off work, my Dad has increasing trouble walking smoothly; right now he's going through a quick radiotherapy treatment, after which he's probably gonna have some more chemo. They're also planning on selling the house to move into an appartment because they can't afford it anymore. So, as you see, fun times. I'm therefore aiming at making the holidays at least a little entertaining this year, as difficult as it will be - because unhappy people like to wallow in their misery.
The first weekend on December, Raiontzukai and I are going to visit my parents and decorate the house for Christmas to the sound of Christmas music CD's.
Also, we're spending Christmas with them this year, and I'm not sure what the plans are. I am planning on preparing a nice Christmas dinner involving fancy appetizers and champagne, and getting them to play some games. And I'm welcoming all ideas for entertainment during and after
Christmas Day. So suggest away, folks!

No comments: