Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm not sure I mentioned here my Weird Neighbor. The one who never seems to do nothing (especially not work) but stand in his driveway or walk slowly on the street while staring at people, whether they're outside or inside their house. The one who's happy to wave back when you wave at him from the inside of your house, puzzled, because you think it'll make
him realize you can see him and you don't want him staring at you in your living room.

Well, two days ago, when I got home from work in the afternoon, there were three moving trucks parked in front of his house with five movers getting all sorts of junk in the trucks. After they were gone, Weird Neighbor arrived. He parked his motorcycle, his trailer full of more
junk and his car on the street, right in front of our house, and.... stayed there.

I kept glancing out the window, in hopes he would be gone... and he never was.

Yesterday morning, when I got up and opened the blinds, he was there.

Last night, when I got home, he was there.

This morning, when I got up again, he was freaking still there.

Raiontzukai took the bus with another neighbor this morning, who said she'd talked to Weird Neighbor. Apparently, the guy has a "plan", and the plan is to get rid of his stuff and live on the street.

It's a sad situation, but I still really wish the guy would choose to live on a street that's not mine. He's freaking right outside my door, damn it!

Yesterday I saw a police officer was talking to the dude. I guess there were complaints (no kidding!).

No comments: