Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Raiontzukai and I have recently taken up yoga; for Raiontzukai, it was a matter of increasing his flexibility, and for me, it was an attempt to avoid strength work (which seems to have failed as my knee started aching nearly a month ago and I can't seem to make it stop).

Anyway, the plan was to go to yoga class right after work, which meant carrying a yoga mat, an extra change of clothes and other tidbits from home to work in the morning. Thing is, I personally don't own a gym bag. It was never a problem, but now, taking yoga into account as well as the fact that I started running at lunchtime (right up until my knee gave up and the temperatures hit freezing point), I figured it was time.

Except that finding a proper work/gym bag isn't that easy. So the one I bought I spent over a month eyeing because it was so freaking expensive. I mean, it's actually more expensive than everything I own, save for major items such as car, house, and the like. I gave up and bought it last week.

I have one week to return it if I choose to do so.

I love it, but I must admit I still haven't taken the tag off...

No comments: