Thursday, January 18, 2018

About the amazing customer service at Well.ca -

As I mentioned last week, I ordered a bento box on sale off Well for Coco, who will be starting school next fall. The box had been recommended by an acquaintance, who uses it for her daughter, but somehow when it came in, despite numerous tries, Coco was entirely unable to open or close it on his own.

The problem was, the box came in plastic wrapping - that thing that can't be put back on. And Well only allows returns on items that are still in their original packaging.

The box was cheap and there will certainly come a time when Coco has the necessary fine motor skills to handle it. It just annoyed me that the box would take up space in my kitchen until then. So I decided to try my luck and emailed customer service at Well to ask whether they'd accept a return.

And because they're nothing short of fantabulous over there, they simply refunded the box to me, suggesting I donate it or give it to a friend.

I am flabbergasted.

(So if you're looking for a bento box, let me know!)

No comments: