Monday, January 08, 2018

You might remember I recently received the shipping notification for an item the day after I had received it.

I should have known the problem would be bigger than that, as I realized on Christmas morning, the item shipped was not the item I ordered.

Or actually, at first I thought I had ordered the wrong item. Because that's the option that makes the most sense, right?

But after spending a fair amount of time looking at the Toys R Us website and my receipt - because somehow the name of the item that is on my receipt IS NOWHERE ON THAT WEBSITE - it seems I did order the right item, but was shipped the wrong one.

Of course now, because you don't wave a police station before the eyes of a 4-year-old only to put it aside because it's not what you ordered, the wrong item is in full-time use in our home.

I am still waiting on Toys R Us to tell me what they intend to do about it.

(I must say, I am really hoping they'll just send me what I ordered. But I would settle for a refund of the amount I overpayed. Because yes, they shipped me A CHEAPER item.)

No comments: