Saturday, January 26, 2002

Mylène : Si tu y as pas pensé toute seule déjà, t'as juste à ne pas mettre d'accent sur ton nom pour que mon guestbook accepte de l'écrire comme il faut... Faut pas paniquer, ya des anglais assez bornés, faut croire... Pas d'offense à mes lecteurs anglophones !!! :)
I'm trying to play Myst, and I can't. I'm just totally stuck. Which is not good. And which gets on my nerves. But I can't seem to find a good walkthrough on the internet. I had found a few very nice sites for Myst III, but for Myst, nothing worthy.
Rehearsal tomorrow : another damn dance class. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to live through one dance class every week. Even if it only lasts an hour. My dancer friend told me their rehearsal lasts from 10:30 to 4:00... So I'm not complaining - or almost not complaining.
Listening to "The Gods love Nubia". For at least the 23rd time only today. All those who are gonna be there when we finally present the musical in April are gonna love this song. I didn't like it that much when I listened to it, but when we started putting it together at rehearsal, I realized how great it was ! We've only worked on half the song yet though - so the weird thing is when I sing along with the CD, I sing half in French and half in English...
I'm very sad : Mysterious Reader hasn't come back since I publicly asked who it was the last time. I really wonder who it is.

No comments: