Friday, March 15, 2002

This is hard to believe.

Yesterday I was dizzy all day long. At some point at rehearsal I leaned on a chair and closed my eyes 'cuz I was a bit sleepy, and I felt like everything was turning around me, so I opened my eyes, and I had to hold on to the chair for a few seconds while things got steady again. At night it got worse and things were turning around me a little sometimes when I was standing up. And when I went to sleep I concentrated on my breath so things wouldn't start turning again.

It was weird because that usually happens when I'm gonna be sick, or when I haven't eaten enough, or when I have eaten too much. And none of that happened yesterday.

Today I'm all right though.

I think it was because I was tired. I can barely believe it, I tend not to believe that my body cannot bear all I ask of it and that it has limitations. I can't believe that I got myself so tired I got dizzy.

That's gotta say something about my week, doesn't it ?

No comments: