Tuesday, May 11, 2004

So while we're at it and all collectively hating the new Blogger design (only, really, because we can't see completely our last posts, that would be an easy thing to fix, wouldn't it ?), I thought I might as well try and also share what is nice about this new stuff, and here it is :

1. The comments. Now I'm really torn because I like my guestbook but I would like comments as well. *sigh*
2. The blogs/user stats. If you wanna know, I've written over 2700 posts since I've started blogging (and 2500 on Quartz's Song), which are over 345 000 words long. I have an average of 21 posts per week. I'm a stats geek.

I don't like that new thing with each post on its separate page. I especially don't like that the URL uses the first words of each post... Definitely not professional !

So, it's 2-2. In other words, I still can't decide if I like that new thing or not.

No comments: