Tuesday, September 21, 2004

So I pretty much like my job, except that right now I am stuck on two sentences that barely make any sense in English, let alone in French... I had to ask my boss what exactly they meant, and well, it didn't help me very much. Anyways.

I received an answer (rather, make that two) from tech support at what used to be my host for Vers l'Infini (note to self : must update link above) last night : I'll post the e-mails tonight.

Ça se peut que je fasse du co-voiturage avec un gars avec qui je travaille - c'est un autre étudiante co-op. On est deux seulement à venir de la Rive-Sud : tout le monde vient de Montréal. Sans auto, depuis le terminus, il faut se taper 40 minutes d'autobus, et ensuite, au moins 15 minutes de marche, c'est du moins mon estimation. Le gars avait l'air découragé, alors j'ai proposé : j'ai l'habitude d'être le taxi de service, alors... Enfin. On verra.

So that's it for now, c-ya !

No comments: