Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I hate feeding fish because you never know how much exactly you're supposed to feed them. Plus, I also hate that Oscar we have at work because he's snobbish and he jumped at me once. Yes, litterally jumped at me, out of the water, while I was teasing him by holding his food over the tank. I never would've thought fish could do that, but obviously they can : and it just reinforced my negative feelings about that fish so I decided I would never feed him again. Except that nobody else seems to : I mean when a fish is acting like a dog, getting all excited when you pass his tank by and swimming around really fast when you're holding the little bag containing his food in you're hand, then he's really hungry.
So yeah. Just how nice am I.

(note to self : salad was frozen again this morning, and so was the frozen meal I put in the fridge on Sunday. Really gotta call LG tonight. I'll probably just take a 15-minute lunch break today so I can go home earlier and do that.)

No comments: